To access the Student Educational Planner, you must first access DegreeWorks.
On the Main Menu, select the Student link to open the Student menu.
Select the DegreeWorks link.
On the DegreeWorks landing page, enter your campus key and click Enter.
Create a Plan
Select the Plans tab.
Click New Plan.
In the dialog box, click Select Template.
Select a plan template and click Open.
In the Start Term field, select a term and click OK.
A plan will display that includes all terms.
Check the courses listed for this particular term. Make sure that the classes listed are those that are actually scheduled for that term.
If you want to remove a course from the term, do the following:
- Select the course.
- Click the icon in the upper right-hand corner.
If you want to add a course to the term, do the following:
- Click the
icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- A line will be added below the other courses.
- Click the magnifying glass and search for the course by either course number or title.
- Click the course in the search results list to add it.
You can also add a course by selecting the blue arrow in the Still Needed section and dragging and dropping the course into the term of choice.
- Dragging the course into the term will turn the selection blue.
- Dropping the course will add it to the bottom of the list of courses for that term. Courses can be dragged and dropped to different terms using the same method.
- Select the Active check box at the top when you're finished modifying courses.
- Click Save at the bottom right-hand corner when you've finished making changes.
Create What If Scenarios
Click What If at the bottom right-hand corner to create academic scenarios that could have an impact on degree completion.
Select the fields that you want to change.
Clicking on any field will open the Select Option dialog box to make a selection.
When you've finished changing fields, click Run Audit.